A full year of party !

Welcome to this year's Barcelona's Erasmus students ! If you wanna get out with other young people, then you just found the good place !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Tell ... me ... your number !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romain

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Tell ... me ... your number !   Tue 16 Oct - 13:50

The point of this forum was in part to make our communications cheaper, because we would tell everyone what we do here without having to call everybody and texting a lot of people.

But it is still usefull to have the number of others so that we can join people whthout beeing on a computer.

So why not putting our tel nuņbers in our signature ?

For that, just 5 ņinutes and a little manipulation.

Go in "Profil", then "Signature".

Write what you want in the box of Signature, and your tel number, and confirm, thatīs all, and it can really help to see each otherīs number !

Or, if you donīt want to put it in your signature, you can put it in your description sheet, in the part "MEMBERS".

But that seems to be a dangerous place of the forum, because I am the only one to have posted there for the moment.

Or, if you donīt want to make it complicated, just answer here, and put your number in Wink

Mine is 654785878

And you ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tell ... me ... your number !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1