A full year of party !

Welcome to this year's Barcelona's Erasmus students ! If you wanna get out with other young people, then you just found the good place !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

leaving BCN - Montserrat daytrip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marten

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: leaving BCN - Montserrat daytrip   Sat 27 Oct - 21:29

As we've discussed before: we're thinking about doing a trip to Montserrat tomorrow. The trains (creo que: R5 - Manresa) are leaving every hour from Pl.Espanya. Takes about 50 minutes to get there.
For all the party people out there: if you wanna come, you probably have to pay by sleeping less than intended. I'd suggest meeting at 11 a.m. (at the latest). I'm definitely in and I guess Philipp as well.
The weather will be great tomorrow. sunny
my number, in case somebody wants to come, but will be late or we miss each other or other hassle: 693460336
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renaud

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: leaving BCN - Montserrat daytrip   Wed 31 Oct - 17:59

cool cool,

the night before is supposed to be a quiet one... like having a poker game maybe and then watch a movie or something (of course I am not saying that booze and joins will be prohibided...)

but the next day is gonna be a long long party day, hope there will be a lot of us!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

leaving BCN - Montserrat daytrip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1