A full year of party !

Welcome to this year's Barcelona's Erasmus students ! If you wanna get out with other young people, then you just found the good place !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Romain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romain

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Romain   Mon 8 Oct - 21:38

Hello !

I am Romain, french student, I am from Brittany, in the North West of France.

Here for a full year (well, 9 months) of study of english. That's the official reason of my presence here, but as it really seems silly to study english in spain, (what's more in a part of Spain where folks speak Catalan) I prefer saying that I teach French to some people.

And that's quite true, my flatmates actually learn a bit of French with me Very Happy

I do love Badminton, I listen to rock&pop music and I got specially interested in rugby these last 3 weeks Smile

Oh, yeah, last little thing : I and Renaud are looking for some mates to share a flat in Barcelona. Once we'll have found like 2 mates, we'll look for a big flat and rent in until the end of the year if everything is good, because what we've got for the moment isn't that great. (well, mine is ok, but Renaud's really sucks)

That's it, encantado de conocerte ! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Romain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1