A full year of party !

Welcome to this year's Barcelona's Erasmus students ! If you wanna get out with other young people, then you just found the good place !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

ROMAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
renaud

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: ROMAIN   Fri 23 Nov - 15:05

We eventually got the authorization to put posters and ask around, we should try and meet as soon as possible so we can print a proper stuff and organize ourselves, I think uni would be best as a meeting place as there is a cafeteria, room and printer close by...
I have to go to see the investigation team today at 16h I dont know why but anyway lets try to do this.
anyone who can come and help is welcome...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coco

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: posters in bcn   Fri 23 Nov - 17:55

me (and i reckon marten as well) will spread posters and flyers here in bcn. i only need the address of romain`s old flat, then i can ask in this area!! could i meet with someone here to get some posters? if no one lives in bcn, please send me the file as pdf or word or whatever to my email k.corina@gmx.de and i print it here (how many would you say??)
thx and good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: posters in bcn II   Mon 26 Nov - 5:05

Hey Renaud,

Long time ago not see you, I was talking with Pauline.... and I would like to help you. I have been looking for appropiated forums and sites to publish his photo, but I need some info such as: the last place where he was around, any related info could be useful, I'll print some posters and put them in UPC.

Maybe you already count with proper stuff then send me the file as pdf or word and pics to my email: arthur.tejeda@gmail.com

Bye now, keep in touch....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROMAIN   

Back to top Go down

ROMAIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1